Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to KD Beauty Box

Welcome to KD Beauty Box

A little note to say hello!

Hello there, my name is Katrina! I have been working as a stylist for 35 years and thought I would start this blog because so many of my clients have suggested that I share my insight, knowledge and opinions about hair, makeup and beauty products.

I think it's important to tell people about products and services that are worth buying so that they can enjoy them too!  I only want the best for my clients and you! Prior to working with me my clients shared their frustration with buying products that don't live up to their claims, so a fair amount of this blog will be dedicated to giving my experiences and opinions on products and styles that I have tested myself. Hopefully by sharing some of this information readers that come along from wasting their hard earned cash.
 
This blog will have something for everyone but I have a special place in my heart for the 40 somethings and my pre-menopausal divas beacause getting older dosent mean you dont want to look good.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment